History

1850

Company was founded by Richard Johann Büchner

Production of rings, inserts, clasps and hooks.

1958

Take-over by the brothers Willy Friedrich Büchner and Erich Büchner

Production of metal-standard-parts by punching and rotating

The production range was enlarged by pressure discs for diesel-engines as well as some punching parts for headlamps.

The production of plugs (punching and insert molding) opened the way to injection molding of plastics.

1995

Certification by DIN EN ISO 9001

Increasing demand of plastic parts for headlamps, as well as in electronic and optical industries and was noticed.

 

1998

Company take-over by Rolf-Jochen Büchner

Expansion of the production area

2004

Improvement of the logistic processes by installing a high-bay racking as well as a separate tool storage

2006

Expansion of the company’s facilities by constructing a management building and a sampling inspection area

 

2011

Expansion of the company’s facilities by constructing a new building including production-, storage- and management area

2013

Moving to the new location in the industrial area „Hundsrück“

2014

Certification to ISO/TS 16949:2009

 

2018

Willy Büchner Metall- und Kunststoffprodukte will become “Büchner Kunststoffprodukte GmbH”